ACCESS AND USE OF OUR SITE
- (1) These Conditions only apply when you buy products directly from us. These Conditions do not apply where you have purchased any products directly through a third party website, in which case any contract entered into will be entered into as between you and that third party.
- (3) You’re not allowed to purchase, register, sign up to newsletters, or submit contact forms through the site if you’re under the age of 18. In doing any of these actions you’re confirming to being over the age of 18.
- (4) We reserve the right to amend or update these Conditions or any of our Website Policies from time to time.
- (5) In order to confirm your Order, you will be asked, and will need, to accept these Conditions. Our site explains how to do this. When we confirm to you in writing that we are able to provide you with the Goods, (“Order Confirmation”), the contract between you and us for the supply of Goods in accordance with these Conditions (“Contract”) shall come into force. Each Order shall form the basis of a separate Contract.
- (6) Our site will guide you through the ordering process. Please ensure that you have checked your order for Goods (“Order”) carefully before submitting it to ensure that it is complete and accurate in all respects.
- (7) Once we have accepted your Order, you cannot change the details or quantity of Goods that you have ordered without our consent. If you wish to make any other changes under the Contract, for example any delivery arrangements, you must send us details in writing via the Contact form of our website or speak to someone via the contact number; details of which will appear on our sites delivery/shipping page. We do not have to agree to any changes. If we do agree to any change, we will let you know if this change will require us to amend the cost or timing of the supply of Goods. If you do not wish to go ahead because of the amendment to the cost or timing, or do not respond within 3 working days, we will not have to honour the change and the original terms of the Contract will continue.
- (8) If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Goods. This might be for a variety of reasons, including (without limitation) because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If your Order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund you in full for any payment we have already received from you. If we are unable to accept your Order, we will not provide any compensation.
- (9) If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will offer you a full refund of what you have paid for those Goods, and any delivery charges paid, if appropriate. If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will not provide compensation.
- (10) We may make minor changes to the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our site at any time and your purchase of the Goods is always subject to availability.
- (11) The images of the Goods on our website are there purely for illustration purposes. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and other aspects of the Goods accurately, we cannot guarantee that any illustration accurately reflects the colours of or any other aspect of the Goods. Your Goods may therefore vary slightly from those images.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- (12) We take reasonable care to ensure that all prices advertised on our site are correct. We reserve the right to change any prices advertised on our site and to add, alter, or remove special offers on our site from time to time.
- (13) The price of the Goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our site when you place your Order. Delivery and shipping options and any related charges will be presented to you as part of the Order process before you place your Order.
- (14) Payment for Goods and any related delivery or shipping charges must always be made upon entering into the Contract and you will be prompted to make such payment during the Order process. We will not deliver any Goods to you until we have received payment in full for the Goods and any associated charges.
- (15) We shall only accept the methods of payment stipulated on our site from time to time.
DELIVERY, RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- (16) Goods purchased through our site will be delivered as soon as reasonably practicable. We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Goods in accordance with the delivery option selected during the Order process but please note that all delivery and shipping options are estimates only and are subject to any delays caused by circumstances outside of our control. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that all Orders are sent out before the stated cut off point as shown on our delivery/shipping page.
- (17) If the supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided that we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received.
- (18) If we try to deliver the Goods to you and you fail to accept delivery of them within 14 days of the day on which we first try or on which we inform you that the Goods are ready for delivery, we shall store the Goods until we are able to deliver them. We also reserve the right to charge you for the extra costs and expenses that we incur in storing the Goods, including insurance. If another 14 days pass from when we begin to store the Goods and we have still been unable to deliver the Goods, we may resell or otherwise dispose of some or all of them. If we do that and sell them at a higher price, we shall pay you back any excess over the price of the Goods that you have already paid (less reasonable storage and reselling costs). If however we cannot resell them for at least the price that you had agreed to pay for them, we reserve the right to claim the shortfall from you. For the avoidance of doubt, we may engage a third party to deliver or store the Goods, and in that event this Clause equally applies.
- (19) Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you we will only deliver Goods to addresses specified on the form you completed stating the delivery address.
- (20) You will bear the risk of any loss of or damage to the Goods and you will own them from the time that we deliver the Goods to the address you gave us during the Order process.
For more information regarding our delivery details please visit our delivery/shipping page.
- (21) If your Goods become faulty for any reason for which we are responsible within any guarantee period specified for on those particular Goods, we shall at our option repair or replace it, or offer you a full refund (subject to any exclusions stated on that product or any of its packaging). To make a claim, please return the affected Goods after speaking with us via the phone or getting our written confirmation first, via email, together with your original proof of purchase. Items must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under general law in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. All Goods will be provided in accordance with the Contract. We will not replace the Goods under any guarantee if they have been damaged or misused in any way.
FAULTY DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
- (22) When we deliver the Goods to you, they will match their description (as set out in the Order), be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship, be of satisfactory quality and be fit for any purpose stated by us or for which they would normally be used.
- (23) When you receive the Goods, you should inspect them to ensure that the Goods comply with Clause (22) above. If you find that your Goods do not meet any of these standards, you must tell us this in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Our contact details can be found in the contact page of our site. We may ask you to return the Goods to us (at your expense) within 14 days of delivery. Once we have had a reasonable amount of time to examine the Goods, if we believe that they were faulty when you received them, we may (in our discretion) offer to replace the defective Goods, or offer you a full or partial refund. This is your sole and exclusive remedy.
- (24) We will not be responsible for any failure of the Goods:
- a. where the failure arises because you did not follow any instructions we gave you in relation to the Goods (such as storage or maintenance);
- b. if you alter or repair the Goods without our written permission;
- c. if the failure arises as part of the normal ageing process, or as a result of fair wear and tear, intentional damage, misuse, or unusual conditions; or
- d. where the Goods differ from their description as a result of changes we have made to ensure they comply with any legal or regulatory standards.
ENDING THE CONTRACT
- (25) As you have purchased the Goods online, you have the legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- (26) If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must contact us to let us know. You must then return the Goods to us in their original condition within 14 days from the date on which you received the Goods. We will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Goods together with any other payment which you made to us relating to the original delivery. Please return the Goods to us in a similar manner in which they were originally sent in order to ensure their safe return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us. We strongly advise you send them ‘ recorded delivery ’ or ‘ signed for ‘ to ensure we receive them. A restocking fee may be applicable and will vary depending on product, please contact us to find out.
- (27) Any refunds due to you will be made using the same payment method that you used when placing your Order.
- (28) We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Goods to you. This does not limit any other rights or remedies we may have under the Contract.
- (29) We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable consequence of our breaking this Contract or of our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Furthermore, our liability shall not in any circumstances exceed the price you have paid for the Goods, except where Clause (30) applies.
- (30) We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors, or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- (31) We shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this Contract as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- (33) You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of any password and shall be responsible for all uses via the registration and/or login, if you apply for registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
- (34) We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- a. provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- b. impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- c. collect or harvest any data about other users;
- d. provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- e. provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- (36) Where we extend credit to you for the Goods we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
- (37) When placing an Order over the internet, your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted HTTPS network. For maximum security of our users, credit card details are never stored on our systems.
- (38) When purchasing from us you have the option to sign up to our newsletter. The aim of our newsletters is to keep our valued customers up to date with new deals and discounts that we would not want you to miss. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link provided at the bottom of every email. This may take up to 7 days to process your unsubscribe request. We will not distribute, communicate or publish your address to any Third Party organisations at any time.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- (39) Nobody else has any rights under this Contract. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- (40) We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation with our prior written consent.
- (41) You may transfer the benefit of any guarantee you are entitled to under these Conditions on the same terms to any person to whom you transfer ownership of the Goods after you have completed purchasing the Goods from us, for example, by selling the Goods to that person or giving them the Goods as a gift.
- (42) If a court finds any part of this Contract illegal, unlawful or invalid, the rest of it will continue in force. Each of the provisions of these Conditions operates separately. If any Court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- (43) If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this Contract that will not mean that you do not have to do those things or prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- (44) These Conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English courts.
This is the privacy notice of Universal TV Brackets Ltd. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Universal TV Brackets Ltd.
We are company number 000000000 registered in UK.
Our registered office is at 7 Bells Yard London WC2A 2JR United Kingdom.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided here.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
1.1 verify your identity for security purposes
1.2 sell products to you
1.3 provide you with our services
1.4 provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
4. Reviews you post on our website
Our website allows you to post reviews about the product or service you have purchased with a view to that information being read or used by other people.
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed on our website.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete your review with your personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us via the contact form on our website.
5. Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
6. Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
8. Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit a website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience, and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Our website uses third party cookies. They are placed by software that operates on our servers, and by software operated by third parties whose services we use.
An example is that we use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
to improve the website’s usability;
to analyse your use of our website;
to provide certain interactive functionality, such as remembering your answers to previous questions on a multi-page questionnaire.
Most of browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, and to delete ones that have been placed on your computer.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
10. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
11. Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
12. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in UK
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information
13. Access to your personal information
13.1 At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
13.2 To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request via the contact form on our website.
13.3 After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
14. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us via the contact form on our website.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
15. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
16. Use of site by children
16.1 We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
16.2 If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
17. How you can complain
17.2 If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
17.3 If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done via the contact form on our website.
18. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
18.1 to provide you with the services you have requested;
18.2 to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
18.3 to support a claim or defence in court.
19. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.